Private Jets For Music Tours?
This Is What We Do Best
Specialists in private jet charter for music tours, we cut our teeth decades ago working with brilliant, battle-hardy Tour Managers and their highest profile artists on gruelling international schedules.
Established in 1994 and with literally hundreds of tours under our belt, our reputation was built by sheer hard work and attention to detail at every step. We are proud to have provided air charter for many of the highest grossing tours worldwide year after year and of our heritage within the music industry.
We have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to arranging the right aircraft that gets the artists, acts and musical equipment to their shows on time, working with Tour Managers at every stage of the charter to make their job that little bit easier.
We have built up many long-term relationships with Tour/Production Managers and Artist Management who come back to us year after year for their charter requirements and recommend us to their colleagues, which is reflected in most of our new business coming from these referrals.
For us, our clients really are more than just customers, we share their passion for the business and charter experience and it is so important to us that we offer the highest levels of service from initial quoting through to the last touchdown. There is an immense amount of work that we do behind the scenes that our clients never – nor need to – see but which as a team we put our hearts and souls into 24/7 to get the best service possible from all our suppliers.
Quite simply, our experience counts.
On the Road
In today’s climate of increased airport and air travel security, every airport has it’s own specific procedures. It is important to understand these restrictions and how to best work with them. It is also vital to understand the Charterer’s requirements and concerns, and by careful briefing ensure that they are realistic in their requirements and do not get any last-minute surprises.
- At all times we work closely with the Tour Manager and their staff, pre-briefing every arrival and departure in detail via our classic Flight Briefs. This Brief is fine-tuned as we get closer to each day’s flight.
- During every arrival and departure, we will have the name and direct contact number for the handling agent’s Duty Manager to coordinate on-the-spot with the tour staff. Additionally, we are in direct contact with the Captain of the aircraft to ensure they have received all the services they need to maintain an on-time departure. At an additional cost, if needed, we can provide a flight manager to oversee the departure, accompany the flight, as well as provide a representative on the ground for arrivals.
- We also feel it is a great advantage to have the ground transport supplier contacts in every city. We then pre-brief and coordinate with them to ensure vehicles are in the right place at the right time with airport security clearances where necessary. We have worked with most of the music industry ground transport suppliers around Europe over the years and can even provide suggestions of those we have excellent working relationships with, if required.
- As well as maintaining a weather watch prior to each operation we also have a link to the Air Traffic Management system. This enables us to monitor flight slots into the air traffic system two hours prior to departure. We are thus able to give the tour staff a heads-up on any congestion delays to be able to manage the situation. Furthermore, we can track the actual departure and estimated arrival times.
- In the event of any technical snags either with the aircraft or at the airports, our team is highly experienced in arranging fast contingency plans. We have the resources to source aircraft from any operator, particularly around Europe. No operator will provide a specific back up aircraft but it is important at contracting time to define the operator’s policy in any such rare instance.
Here’s how we make the difference when you choose us to look after your aircraft charter:
- We know communication is THE key to a successfully coordinated tour and we ensure the whole team is up to date with everyday operations. There is one lead go-to person for all aspects of the tour charter from quoting through to operation, and this person is backed up by a fully briefed team. (Meet the team).
- We know how important it is that procedures through airports – getting the passenger from the aircraft through to their own cars, and vice versa, are as simple and discreet as possible. We have excellent relationships with all airports, FBO’s, handling agents and VIP services, and we work extremely hard with all parties to ensure this happens, often going in person to the more difficult airports to oversee procedures.
- We know that music tours timings can change at the last minute and we are prepared for that and ensure our suppliers know to expect changes.