Private Jet Charter to London Airports, UK
London boasts a multitude of Airports to choose from when using private aviation.
Private jet charter to London is very popular. Because of this, London is known to be one of the best served cities in Europe for airports catering to private aircraft. It offers a choice of many airports for business travel depending on your destination. Slot availability, operational hours and cost will also dictate your choice.
Below is a map with distances and drive times from Central London.
The pins below match the Airports serving London that cater for private aircraft charter:
London City (LCY/EGLC)
– 10 miles (30 mins). Not all aircraft are cleared to operate here.
RAF Northolt (NHT/EGWU)
– 14 miles (25 mins). Subject to slots.
– 18 miles (30 mins). Expensive handling / slow procedures / subject to slots.
Biggin Hill (BQH/EGKB)
– 22 miles (50mins). Quick procedures.
– 32 miles (45 mins). Quick procedures / 24hrs.
– 32 miles (1hr). Slow procedures / 24hrs.
– 37 miles (55 mins). Quick procedures.
– 37 miles (55 mins). Quick procedures / 24hrs.
– 37 miles (55 mins). Quick procedures / only for very light jets.